giovedì 6 gennaio 2011

YELLOW LEDBETTER e assolo per chitarra (Pearl Jam)

Unsealed on a porch a letter sat.
Then you said, "I wanna leave it again."
Once I saw her on a beach of weathered sand. And on the sand I wanna leave it again. Yeah.
On a weekend I wanna wish it all away, yeah.
And they called and I said that "I want what I said" and then I call out again.
And the reason oughta' leave her calm, I know.
I said "I know what I wear not the boxer or the bag."

Ah yeah, can you see them out on the porch? Yeah, but they don't wave.
But I see them round the front way. Yeah.
And I know, and I know. I don't want to stay.
Make me cry...

I see... Ooh I don't know why there's something else.
I wanna drum it all away...
Oh, I said, "I don't, I don't know whether I was the boxer or the bag."

Ah yeah, can you see them out on the porch? Yeah, but they don't wave.
But I see them round the front way. Yeah.
And I know, and I know. I don't wanna stay at all.
I don't wanna stay. Yeah.

e----------------7-----------------/-------------------------------|
B-------5~---5------7^--7--7h5--7~-/-------------------------------|
G--4h6-----------------------------/-11--9------------9------9h11^-|
D----------------------------------/-------11--9--11-----11--------|
A----------------------------------/-------------------------------|
E----------------------------------/-------------------------------|

e-----------------/---------------------------------------------------|
B-----------------/--12^(full release)--14--12------------------------|
G-----------------/-----------------------------13--11--9------11<<<<-|
D--2-----2-----4^-/----------------------------------------11---------|
A-----4-----4-----/---------------------------------------------------|
E-----------------/---------------------------------------------------|

e-----------------/---------------------14--12-------12h14~------|
B-----------------/------12------12h14^----------14--------------|
G--11^--11--9-----/--11------13----------------------------------|
D--------------11-/----------------------------------------------|
A-----------------/----------------------------------------------|
E-----------------/----------------------------------------------|

This is the crunchy part- PRESS TREMOLO BAR DOWN FROM NOW UNTIL
THE LAST PART OF SOLO.

e-------------12~-/--12---------------------------------------------|
B------12h14-----/-------14--12-------------------------------------|
G--13------------/---------------13--11--9------9h11--9------9h11-9-|
D----------------/--------------------------11-----------11---------|
A----------------/--------------------------------------------------|
E----------------/--------------------------------------------------|

e-------------------/------------------------------|
B-------------------/------------------------------|
G--11^--11h9------9-/------9h11--9------9h11-------|
D-------------11----/--11-----------11-------------|
A-------------------/------------------------------|
E-------------------/------------------------------|

Stop using tremolo now

e------------------------------------------------------------------|
B--14~--12h14--12h14--12h14--12h14--12h14--12h14(let fade)--14s1---|
G------------------------------------------------------------------|
D------------------------------------------------------------------|
A------------------------------------------------------------------|
E------------------------------------------------------------------|



quando le cose si fanno serie.

Nessun commento: